Saturday, 23 February 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using GFC or Linky, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.
Feature of the Week- Reading...Dreaming

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

I feel guilty because I never really give people books and I definitely wont lend them out as I've learnt on several occasions that they will come back looking like they've been through a war zone. I like to keep my books neat and perfect, its a problem. But I did get my dad a book for Christmas, it was 1001 Beers You Must Try Before You Die. Yeah, my dad loves his beer so as soon as I saw it I had to get it for him! Books are always a great gift to receive but hardly anyone I know reads so there's no point in getting a book for someone when you know for a fact they will never pick it up. I know its the thought that counts but its the fact that I could've given it to someone else that would appreciate it more!

Have you given anyone a book lately? I'd love to know so leave a comment below and I hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. New Follower! Stop by mine too
    www.demonloversbooksandmore.com
    www.gotfiction.com

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      Thanks for stopping by, I'll definitely check out yours :)

      Delete
  2. I like what I see on your blog :). Glad I found out about it.

    New GFC follower :)

    See my FFF at >>> www.gonebookserk.com <<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D

      I'll be sure to check yours out too!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I agree that books are rarely returned and if they are returned, never in the same condition you lent them. /sigh

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, there is nothing worse than having a book returned in a horrible condition! I end up buying a new copy most of the time :')

      Thanks for stopping by, I'll be sure to check out yours too!

      Delete
  4. You should give me ur books so that your sins will be forgiven hahaha

    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...