Friday, 15 February 2013

Mini Book Haul of One Book

So I recorded a book haul video for my Youtube account a couple of days ago and I completely forgot about one of the books I have bought, I don't know how I did because its probably one of my most prized books. If you saw my book haul you will know that I wrote under it that I forgot to include my new edition of An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, wait let me rephrase... my SIGNED EDITION!. Holy cow I was so excited when I saw this in Waterstones I had to buy it, I have taken some photos of it which you'll find below :)

I'm not sure how I feel about this new cover, I think they've made it to match TFiOS as its such a successful book that they think if this one looks similar to it then people will buy it? I don't know but... OMG JOHN GREEN HAS TOUCHED MY BOOK. This is my first signed book I have ever gotten so its special to me and the fact that its by John Green makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...