Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #1


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My current read is Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, I'm really enjoying this book so far! It's a bit creepy in some parts which is actually great as I've never read a book that makes me get goosebumps before. Here are my teaser sentences:

Teaser 1:
"The air around us loses colour and I feel our limbs beginning to unravel. We're separating, breaking the circle."

Teaser 2:
"I look at Anna, still clothed in blood and veins. Her dark-tinged tears have dried on her face; shes too exhausted to cry anymore."

6 comments:

  1. I was imagining her clothed in blood and veins such a strong image. But, does she really - "Her dark-tinged ears have dried on her face" - if her anatomy works like that then she must be fascinatingly strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is such a strange character but so interesting to read about, but at some points can be really creepy so much so the hairs on my arms raise!

      Delete
  2. Great teasers! I really liked how descriptive this book is. Hope you're enjoying it even it is a little creepy.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm loving it, its not as creepy any more just downright weird! I'm still in shock about Annas past, it was so horrible to read about.

      Thanks for stopping by, I'll be sure to check out yours!

      Delete
  3. I have got to read this one. I have it on my Kindle and have the audiobook Check out my teasers from Also Known As by Robin Benway and Released by Amber Polo. Happy reading!too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thoroughly recommend this book! Its so much better than what I was expecting :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...