Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm currently reading Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews, I'm loving this book so far! the format of it is so unique which is great as it makes the book a whole lot more interesting. How cool is the cover aswell, all of the bright colours look great together.

Teaser 1:
'If she hadn't had cancer, would I be spending any time with her at all?'

Teaser 2:
'When I was at the hospital, most of the time I felt as ineffective and useless as a friend. So either way, my life was deeply fucked up.' (pardon the french, I'm just repeating what the book says)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Annoushka!

    Great teaser. Might just check this one out.

    New GFC follower here, and I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It's for blogs less than 200 followers. You can read the info on my blog here. :D

    Madiha S @ The Smell of Parchment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy!

      Yeah its a great book, I'm really loving it despite the bad reviews I saw about it :)

      Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check your blog out!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...