Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #1

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. This blog hop was created by the wonderful Dani over at Pen to Paper so make sure you check out hers as well!


Every Day by David Levithan
Released August 28th 2012

Synopsis:
Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.

There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

I've been wanting this book for so long now, its been in my saved for later bag and on my wishlist on Amazon for so long now. I always look at it when ordering books but never seem to buy it, I don't know why but maybe I'm just waiting for the right time? Anyway I think that the premise of this book sounds really interesting as it is definitely different to what I've read before so I would love to give it a try. Also John Green recommended this book and well... he is an absolute genius when it comes to writing so I trust what he has to say. Just look at that cover as well! it is absolutely stunning, I love how fresh it looks with the use of the plain colours. I think I will have to give in to this book and purchase it sometime in the near future! 

19 comments:

  1. I've been wanting this. I haven't read any books by the author and I hear he's pretty amazing! Great choice :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I and I really want to get this so bad! I'll definitely check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. Also on my tbr pile, I love Levithan, hopefully I'll get it soon!

    Hope you get it soon as well!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read anything by him so I'm still to fall in love with his writing!

      Delete
  3. Never heard of this novel. Sounds intense and interesting.

    Hope you get it soon.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope so too, it definitely sounds interesting!

      Delete
  4. I also do that with my wishlist! Buy and buy things but still leave books that I seem to really want on there. Maybe it's nice to know that there's still a few books left to buy haha. Great pick, this book sounds to original and interesting. Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!

    New follower! Love your blog :)
    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wishlist is so long its unreal, I always pick a few off it every month but this and a few others never get picked! maybe I'm just saving it for a special occasion or something :')

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. This is also on my TBR! Nice pick :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED THIS BOOK! I got a copy right when it came out, and thought it was excellent. I hope you get it soon!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm jealous! I need this in my life so badly :(

      Delete
  7. This sounds really different and unique! I think I'm going to have to put it on my TBR list as well. Hope you get it soon!

    -Sonnie (my WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it soon aswell if it does end up on your tbr list! :)

      Delete
  8. This book has been on wishlist for a while now. Good choice!


    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you and me both my friend, I hope you get it soon!

      Delete
  9. I keep meaning to read this one. Well, I hope it becomes "the right time" for you soon. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I think it may, I'm in need of some contemporary goodness :)

      Delete
  10. I have that exact problem with John Green's The Fault in Our Stars - I've been trying to buy that one for a year now, I think...And when it comes to David Levithan I never even assumed I'd like his books - and then I read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and feel like I'm missing out big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...