Thursday, 14 March 2013

I'm sorry

So I kind of dropped off the face of the earth for the last two weeks! College is getting really busy now I'm starting my FMP(Final Major Project) so I doubt that I will be posting as regularly now because I don't have much time to read. I've also gone into a reading slump which isn't good as I still haven't finished a 290 page book which I started three weeks ago, but I'm so happy because I got an eARC copy of The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. No one knows how excited I am to read this and hopefully I'll finish it before its released at the start of April. Stick around with me as I'm going to try my best to post at least twice a week and then when college is finished in June I will go back to posting and reading loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...