Saturday, 13 April 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #4

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using GFC or Linky, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.
Feature of the Week- Dear Restless Reader

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I would love to attend BEA, I mean its in New York! who wouldn't want to visit the big apple and get to meet loads of  great bloggers, authors and publishers. Sadly I live in the UK and we have a severe lack of book conventions, this makes me very sad :( damn you insufficient funds and college commitments keeping me from going to BEA!

Are you going to any conventions this year?

7 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I'm an international blogger too & a student as well :p

    New linky follower!
    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Times are so hard being an international student blogger! Thanks for stopping by I'll be sure to check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, def. I want to visit New York as well! I def. would love to visit the city & shop till I drop. :) Need a big suitcase. :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my dream to go to New York, the shopping and the atmosphere looks so amazing. I've got the suitcase, so all I need is the funds!

      Thanks for stopping by!
      I'll definitely check yours out too :)

      Delete
  3. First of all I would just like to say that I love your name and I think your name is very unique :)

    I'm sorry you can't go this year but it's okay because I will not be going as well and hopefully you can go in the future. I'm actually planning on going to the UK or more specifically England next year :)

    -New GFC Follower
    My FF :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! :)

      I hope you get to go in the future too! oooh I hope that you love England despite the terrible weather, there's so many places you should visit.

      Thanks for the follow, I'll be sure to stop by yours too.

      Delete
  4. I have never been to a reader convention, but would love to go to BEA. New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...