Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers this week are coming from Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, I've only just started reading this book but it seems like its going to be an easy read and is perfect for the start of this beautiful weather that the UK has been graced with!

Teaser 1:
'It was nearing eight, and the sun had just set, leaving a blue, shadowy light over everything. It was lovely; it just made sightseeing harder.'

Teaser 2:
'Kentucky smelled great-like fresh grass. Like summer.'

2 comments:

  1. I read this book and I absolutely loved it. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm nearly done with it now and I must say I am loving this book.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...