Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers for this week are coming from Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. This is the much anticipated companion novel to Beautiful Disaster in which we hear the story from Travis's point of view. I have waited for this book to come out for ages and so far I am loving it! if you haven't read Beautiful Disaster then I suggest that you get to it right now as it is such a great book and this one seems pretty promising.

Teaser 1:
'At first he smiled, but when she yelled her goodbyes , he rolled his eyes.'

Teaser 2:
'The room blurred and before I knew it, my fist was in his face'

Got any teasers of your own? leave a link to your blog bellow!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...