Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Quotes
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish, every week there is a different topic in which you answer back to! The feature was created as a way to share their top tens with everyone. Anyone can join in so come along and share your top ten lists with us all!
This week we got to choose a topic from the past, I've decided to do my top ten favourite book quotes. This will be extremely hard to do as I love so many quotes, I wish I could write them all down but theses are the ones that I favour the most. I think that most people would probably find "better" quotes in the books that they're from but I just really like these particular ones so I would like to share them with you.
1. "You cant be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes" Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally Home." Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. "Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well." Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. "You've got about as much charm as a dead slug" The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. "Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real." The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
6. "I would die for you. But I wont live for you." The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
7. "What a slut time is. She screws everybody." The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. "Nothing ever really goes away--it just changes into something else. Something beautiful." Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
9. "People are screwed up in this world. I'd rather be with someone screwed up and open about it than somebody perfect and ready to explode." Its Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
10. "If after reading this book you come to my home and brutally murder me, I do not blame you." Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
What are your favourite quotes?