Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish, every week there is a different topic in which you answer back to! The feature was created as a way to share their top tens with everyone. Anyone can join in so come along and share your top ten lists with us all!

This is going to be so hard to do this week as I am a sucker for a fictional male, they're so much better than the ones in reality!

1. Alex Fuentas from Perfect Chemistry
2. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
3. Kaiden Rowe from Sweet Evil
4. Alex Sheathes from Delirium
5. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries
6. Christian Prescott from Unearthly
7. Etienne St Clair from Anna and The French Kiss
8.  Akiva from Daughter Of Smoke and Bone
9. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster
10. Aragorn from The Lord Of The Rings

I was going to include Augustus Waters but I think he's an obvious choice for most people, I've also noticed that these males are quite the bad boys so I obviously have a thing for danger!

Who would you crush on? I'd Love to know!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Alex Fuentes!! I completely understand ;p

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Alex Fuentes, he is simply divine :')

      Delete
  2. Good list, I love Damon as a character not so much a boyfriend though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha hes a working progress, maybe its wrong that Id want him as a boyfriend? Oh well!

      Delete
  3. Augustus Waters was an obvious pick for me but but but I LOVE HIM OKAY? Ya know, I've seen Noah Shaw around today, but not as much as I expected to considering how many people gush over him.

    My Top Ten! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally understand, Augustus Waters is one of the most sweetest male YA characters ever! Noah Shaw *Swoon*

      Delete
  4. I get what you mean about loving bad boys. I love Alex Fuentes, he reminds me of Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Lux series but I really want to! it sounds so good :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...