Saturday, 25 May 2013

Hello Strangers!

Well its been a while since I've posted anything on my blog, alas college has become my top priority at the minute whereas reading and blogging has been put on hold. Have no fear I will be back soon and better than ever! My college course finishes on the 10th of June for good so I'm counting down the days now.  I hope you all stick with me as its not long until I'm back for good and you should know I will be full steam ahead with reading as I have a stack of books waiting to be read :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and remember to keep reading!

For some reason my reading list has been deleted on the homepage, where have all the blogs I follow gone?! someone please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...