Sunday, 30 June 2013

Au Revoir Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin!

A lot of you might be aware by now that tomorrow we will be saying goodbye to the beloved Google Reader. So, what does this mean for GFC? To be honest I don't know. I think that this will also be the downfall of GFC as a lot of people use it to connect blogs to their Google Reader account but I'm pretty sure that it will still be available to use on Blogger and various other blogging sites. 

However, if it isn’t then I’d like to talk to you about the other platforms that are available for you to use on my blog. Over the past five months I have accumulated a nice number of followers on GFC and it’d be lovely to still see you guys! But it’s entirely up to you whether you carry on following me. 

I have a variety of ways that you can follow me, my main one being Bloglovin. Bloglovin is a simple way to keep up to date with all your favourite blogs and it’s easy to transfer the blogs you already follow across using Google Reader. But you will want to do this soon as we’re saying Au Revoir to Google Reader Tomorrow! You can find out more about Bloglovin here: 

Follow on Bloglovin

There are also various other ways that you can stay connected with my blog such as; Networked Blogs, this is similar to Bloglovin in how it keeps all the blogs you follow in one area. It’s also really simple to use! I have a Facebook page in which my posts go directly to, this is great as a nearly everyone uses Facebook. Finally, you can also follow my blog by Email, Google+ and RSS Feed burner. 

If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask! I hope the rest of your weekend is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...