Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Bloglovin as Google Friend Connect Alternative

As some of you may know already the lovely people at Google have decided to axe Google Reader. So you may be thinking what does this mean for us bloggers? With Google Reader going, there won’t be much point for Google Friend Connect (as the only thing it really does is adding the newly subbed blog to the Blogger Dashboard & Google Reader) So you will still be able use GFC to follow me on Blogger but I have another alternative for you! 

I have decided to sign up and connect my blog to Bloglovin as another way for you guys to follow me. 

Bloglovin has an app for both iOS and Android so you are able to read the blogs you follow on the go! the user interface is super sleek and very neat making it easy to keep up to date with your favourite blogs. You're also able to import the blogs that you are already following using Google Reader, this is great as it saves you the trouble of finding the blogs you love again!

Its easy to sign up, so why not get Bloglovin today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...