Sunday, 23 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and anyone can get involved!

I haven't really bought any books this week, however I did receive some on Netgalley so I'll share them with you guys. I'm not sure what all of these are about but there's one that I'm particularly excited to read, as soon as you see it you'll know why!

Netgalley Books:
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (This makes me very happy!)
Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
Ink by Amanda Sun
Saving Wishes by G.J. Walker-Smith


What books did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so excited read it! Thank you I'm sure I'll love it :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Hope I'll be approved for Ink too:)

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not sure what Ink is about but its definitely quite big in the blogosphere at the minute.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've seen a ton of people who read Ink, I'm curious to see how it is. Saving Wishes also sounds good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey no problem! I've seen loads of reviews for it on here and Goodreads so hopefully its good :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am so dying to read INK!! I can't wait to get it. I think it's out, right? Great haul, thanks so much for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes out on the 25th I believe, so tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I've read Dare You To and I loved it! Happy Reading

    Kacii @ The Kooky Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare You To is fun -- I have Ink but have not read it yet.
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ink is one I have too! I hope we both enjoy it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...