Sunday, 30 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and anyone can get involved!

Again I haven't bought any books this week as I'm trying to get through my TBR pile, even though it seems never ending! However I did get two books on Netgalley and a free novella on Amazon for my Kindle which I couldn't say no to. 


Netgalley Books:
The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh T. Moore
The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell

Amazon:
Crossing The Line by Katie McGarry

What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I´ve read and loved Crossing the Line. I loved Pushing the Limits series.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Crossing the Line. It's not ads amazing as Pushing the Limits since it's a novella, but it's pretty good. Enjoy your reads! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    One Million Pages Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing the line is a very cute story! :D Have a happy Sunday! <3
    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...