Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #1

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on...

Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent 3)

One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?

The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

My Thoughts:
Now I know that this was probably an obvious choice for most people but I simply cannot wait for this book! I only got into this series at the start of the year after having the first two books on my shelf for a year prior to that. I'm so glad that I've gotten into them though as they're freaking amazing. The anticipation is rising and I just want this book to hit the shelves now, I wish October would come sooner.

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! I am also super excited to read this book, I feel like I've been waiting forever :s

    Here's my Wow pick this week.
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-7-origin-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insurgent finished so suddenly and now I'm craving to know what happens next!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I am waiting to read Insurgent until this one comes out. I just don't think I can take the torture of waiting lol! Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should give in to the torture and just read it! Especially since theres not long left till the release of Allegiant even though it seems like forever :(

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I think the whole WORLD wants to read Allegiant! I loved both Divergent and Insurgent, both A+ reads! Can't wait!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why everyone wants to read it, the series so far has been epic!!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...