Friday, 12 July 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #8

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using Bloglovin or GFC, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.
Features of The Week- Girl In The Woods

Q. Activity: PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.


I couldn't choose just one book! This time last year I probably would've picked John Greens TFiOS but as of this year I have two new favourites. They aren't 2013 releases, they're just two of the books I have read so far this year and really enjoyed. If you haven't noticed them in the picture yet then they are Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I love these books so much and I must say they both feature a dreamy male. I highly recommend both of these books to anyone, they're completely different to each other but are both equally as gripping. I look as rough as I feel by the way so no hating please! It looks like I only have one arm as well :')

Have you read any of these books or got a photobomb too?

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, cute picture! I know what you mean - I picked six books lol. I need to read Wendy's books! I have Sweet Evil but have yet to read it :o

    New GFC follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, great pic!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic! Haven't read these but I have a photobomb of sorts! Did mine a different way. Honestly it was the first thing to come to mind, then later I thought...should I have taken a real pic? But thought to keep this one instead!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture. I haven't read either yet, but I have heard great things about them. Old follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of those but they are both on my to read list on GR.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer a few months back! :D And it was so good. :) I followed you by email btw.
    http://thatartsygirlsbookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't narrow it down to just one book either. And your post made me laugh because I actually did think that maybe you only had one arm at first! :-)

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    You can follow me back at "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...