Friday, 19 July 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using Bloglovin or GFC, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.
Features of The Week-

Q. Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

I honestly don't really go anywhere else besides the house to read. If I had my way I would live by the sea so I could read on the beach all the time! But that will probably never happen, I can dream though. I also love reading by the pool when I'm on holiday. There's nothing quite like lounging back on a sun bed under an umbrella with a good book and a nice can of Fanta icy lemon. You all probably think I'm crazy but icy lemon is the ultimate holiday drink!

On a side note, I'm sorry for being dead to the blogging world this week. I've been trying to catch up on reading (2 books so far this week, yay!) but the heat in England at the minute is unbearable. Its too hot to use the computer or any electrical appliance for that matter as they make my bedroom go from greenhouse status to the fiery depths of the sun! I will try my hardest to catch up with reviews and replying to you guys in the next week. Have a lovely weekend and happy reading!

Have you got a reading spot outside of the house? Comment below, I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Ick! I hate heat! We're having a pretty rough week in St. Louis as well. And for us, we get a nice whopping case of humidity to boot alongside heat so it feels even hotter and more miserable!

    I usually read in my home as well. My bedroom, specifically! I like to be comfortable, when I read. But I can read about anywhere, as long as I am comfortable and that includes weatherwise too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the heat is a pain but the beach is a nice spot outside the house.

    Happy weekend :)

    following via bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-56.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...