Sunday, 7 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and anyone can get involved!

So for the first time in a while I actually bought some books this week. I wasn't planning on buying any but when I saw one of the books in Tesco for £5 I had to get it and then I got the urge to buy more! However one of the books hasn't arrived yet but I can show you two of them. As usual I have gotten some awesome books on Netgalley that I cant wait to read.

Netgalley Books:
Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman
Come Back To Me by Coleen Patrick
Wait For You by J. Lynn

Physical Books:
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

I haven't read any of the books from the Infernal Devices trilogy, but how could I not buy Clockwork Princess when it was only £5! I think its £11 in the book stores so I couldn't pass up on it when it was that cheap. I'll definitely have to read this series now, I hope its as good as everyone says.

What books did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. You have some good looking books there! I don't buy books that often either, but my shelves are always to full it seems. Have fun with those books!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've slowed down on buying them recently but my to be read pile doesn't seem to be going down. Thank you, I'm sure I'll love them all :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure I'll enjoy them all :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I'm hoping to read all of Cassandra Clare's books this summer. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have most of her books now, but haven't read any of them! I hope you enjoy them too :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...