Saturday, 13 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and anyone can get involved!

Again I couldn't resist buying some books this week. I went into The Works thinking there would be nothing that I want but once again I was proved wrong. Guys I seriously love that shop! 2 books for £5, books for 99p and with my student discount how could I ever say no? The selection they have sometimes is fantastic, if you live in the UK then I recommend you visit The Works. I also won a book in a give away over at Winged Reviews so that came in the post. As usual I got a couple of books on NetGalley that look pretty good.

NetGalley:
Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron
Grasping At Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper

Bought:
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

I already owned a copy of City of Bones but none of the other books. So when I saw them on offer in The Works I knew I had to buy them! All I need now is City of Lost Souls and then I'll have the series so far, I cant wait to get stuck into them but I'll have to do it soon as the movie is out in August.

Won:
The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox

I cant wait to get stuck into my new books, did you get anything exciting this week? I'd love to know!

8 comments:

  1. I like Cassandra Clare's books a lot. Grasping at Eternity has such a lovely cover. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grasping At Eternity is amazing! Taking Back Forever is a great sequel. Cassie's books are pretty cool! But I haven't read that one by Suzy Cox. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dead Girls Detective Agency looks so good! I'll have to add that to my TBR list.
    Enjoy all your books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Yay for a win! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big Cassandra Clare fan. Hope you enjoy!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stack! :)

    Blogovation Design
    www.blogovationdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find your blog through GoodReads comment thingy and I just wanted to say that your blog is very cute :) I really like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, Cassandra Clare! I need to get back to reading her. I had just started the Mortal Instruments series but forgot to request the next book from my library. This reminded me!. :) Enjoy your new books and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...