Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon: You're the One That I Want

The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)

Its day two of the read-a-thon and for today's participant post I have chosen a few of my favourite summer reads that I think you should check out. Most of these books are light-hearted, fun reads that would be perfect for lazing around on the beach while on holiday and even if you're not going on holiday this year you can still enjoy them at home. If you have any recommendations for me then don't hesitate to comment below. Happy reading everyone!

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

I hope that you're all having a lovely week so far and if you're participating in the read-a-thon then I'd love to read your posts too!

2 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss looks really cute. My cousin was just telling me about her Paris trip and now I really want to go!

    Here's my readathon post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also got Anna and the French Kiss in my Day 2 Participation Post. I've also read Twenty Boy Summer and it was heart breaking, there is so many fantastic books on your list, I'll definitely get to them all eventually LOL

    My Day 2 Participation Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...