Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #5

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. This blog hop was created by the wonderful Dani over at Pen to Paper so make sure you check out hers as well!

Zombies Vs. Unicorns by Various Authors Published September 21st 2010 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
Synopsis:
It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (unicorn and zombie, respectively), strong arguments are made for both sides in the form of short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths--for good and evil--of unicorns and half show the good (and really, really bad-ass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling teen authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan. This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?

I've wanted this book for a while now as who doesn't love an anthology every now and then! Especially one that's based around zombies and unicorns. I love how simple yet colourful the cover is as it definitely manages to grab my attention. I think that this book would be a beautiful addition to anyone's shelf.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh good choice! I've wanted this one for a long time too! Unicorns + Zombies= Epicness!

    Here's my WW

    -Sonnie @ Enchanted Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about the book before but it looks kinda funny! I have to look it up!

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of this one but, have not read it. I hope you get it soon! I am also a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-54.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...