Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. This blog hop was created by the wonderful Dani over at Pen to Paper so make sure you check out hers as well!

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Expected Publication: August 1st 2013 by Bloomsbury Childrens(UK)
Synopsis: 
Em is locked in a bare, cold cell with no comforts. Finn is in the cell next door. The Doctor is keeping them there until they tell him what he wants to know. Trouble is, what he wants to know hasn't happened yet. 
Em and Finn have a shared past, but no future unless they can find a way out. The present is torture - being kept apart, overhearing each other's anguish as the Doctor relentlessly seeks answers. There's no way back from here, to what they used to be, the world they used to know. Then Em finds a note in her cell which changes everything. It's from her future self and contains some simple but very clear instructions. Em must travel back in time to avert a tragedy that's about to unfold. Worse, she has to pursue and kill the boy she loves to change the future.

I know that this one isn't out yet but when I saw it on NetGalley I knew I wanted to get it. Obviously I have requested it so there's a high chance I will get it, but its still on my wishlist. I haven't heard much about this book yet, however, I think the synopsis sounds quite unique which is what I'm looking for at the minute. What grabbed my attention most though has to be the cover. I mean, look at it! It is definitely something I'd pick up in a book store as its very bold and the yellow really pops against the grey and white. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but sometimes I cant help myself.

Whats on your wishlist this week?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one yet! But you're right, it does sound unique! And scary! I'm going to have to go to NetGalley and find it!

    Happy reading!
    -Sonnie (Here's my WW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but, I like the sound of it! I have added it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this one as well! I have a copy of it so hopefully I'll get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...