Thursday, 29 August 2013

Book Haul

Over the past month I have accumulated a nice stack of books and I've been meaning to show them to you guys for quite some time now. I have already read four of these books which you can find the reviews for on this blog. However, I thought I’d show them to you anyway. I wasn't planning on buying some of these books but when I saw them in my local discount store I had to buy them! The Works is my weakness; it has some great books for even greater prices. I've gotten slightly off track so on with the book haul!

The Books:
Legend by Marie Lu
Angelfall by Susan EE
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I've gotten a good stack of books if I don’t say so myself. I did already own Insurgent but I had the ugly UK edition which didn't match my copy of Divergent. So I thought I’d splurge a little and buy the US one, my other copy has since been given to charity. I'm so excited to read The Lover’s Dictionary, I wasn't planning on buying this book but when I saw the hardback edition in The Works for £1.99 I couldn't resist. I can’t wait to read the rest of these books; I hope they’re as good as they sound!

6 comments:

  1. Great stack! I haven't read Midsummer's Nightmare, but I really enjoyed Kody's other books. :)

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Angelfall and liked Legend! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books! Insurgent! YAY! I recently added Legend to my TBR list. Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stack! Legend, Angelfall and The Distance Between Us are all on my TBR mountain. Come to think of it, so is Insurgent. I really have to find time to read it before Allegiant is published.

    Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week. Enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...