Sunday, 15 September 2013

I'm Hauling Some Epic Reads!

So, I bought some more books. Well I didn't really buy them, one of them I got for free as the sales advisor was being a bit dozy that day and didn't realise how much change she’d given me. And the other I bought with a gift card that my Nan didn't want. So it was happy days all round for me! I've also bought some new books on my Kindle. I hadn't bought any Kindle books before but when I found awesome deals on some of the books I wanted I couldn't really say no. NetGalley has also been kind to me, with so many great titles on the site at the minute I found myself requesting loads. Now my Kindle is fully stocked with so many exciting titles I don’t know where to start!

Physical Copies:
Prodigy by Marie Lu- I recently finished Legend and immediately knew that I had to get this ASAP!
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Kindle Books:
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Transfer: A Divergent Story by Veronica Roth
Mr Penumbras 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

NetGalley Books:
Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan
Finding Home by Lauren K. McKellar
SIA by Josh Grayson
Resist by Sarah Crossan
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

As you can see I have gotten some really exciting new books. I cant wait to read them but there's so many that I don't know which one to read first! I'd love to see what you've gotten recently as well so don't hesitate to leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read The Selection forever now! It just seems like the type I'll love. Hope it's one you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...