Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Autumn 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish, every week there is a different topic in which you answer back to! The feature was created as a way to share their top tens with everyone. Anyone can join in so come along and share your top ten lists with us all!

So my list isn't going to be full of new releases like others may be. There are so many books I’d like to read this autumn that have been out for a while. A lot of these books already have devoted fans and I’d like to see what the hype is all about! I know that I probably won’t end up reading most of these books as I have a job now and it will cut down my free time dramatically. I know that it’s going to be tough trying to keep on top but I promise that I will try my hardest. I usually just list my answers to this meme but I thought it’d be a nice touch if I put the covers of the books as well. And let me tell you one thing, most of these covers are stunning. Enjoy!

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
2. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
5. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

6. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
7. Prodigy by Marie Lu
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
9. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
10. The Selection by Kiera Cass

And that’s my top ten! I’d love to know what you’re planning to read this autumn, leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to check out your lists too. I hope you all have a good week and remember to keep reading.

5 comments:

  1. The Selection is an amazing book ! I hope you enjoy it.

    Check out my TTT Here:

    http://adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jellicoe Road! Lots of great books! I hope you enjoy them all. My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such interesting picks! Cant wait to read some reviews!
    Here is my TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-books-on-my-autumn-reading-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about Allegiant! Hope you love Jellicoe Road!

    Katy @ a blighted one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annoushka! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you’ll accept it!
    Here’s the link to the nominations and my questions:
    http://wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...