Sunday, 13 October 2013

Update: On My New Job!

So I did it, I joined the real world and got a job! After many hard months of searching I finally got the phone call I had been waiting for. Needless to say it did wake me up at ridiculous o’clock. The phone call changed everything though, well, maybe not everything but you get the point. I was offered a job at Debenhams and I'm now working on the fragrance department. 

You’re probably wondering why I'm telling you guys this, don’t worry I’ll get there. As you may have noticed I haven’t been blogging lately. This is because I haven’t really had the time. I haven’t been reading either and it sucks. I've still been buying books though so I haven’t completely given up on my passion. I'm just finding it difficult to adjust to my new daily routine. I didn't realise how much I’d have to give up just for the sake of staying sane while working under pressure. And believe me; my job isn't as glamorous as it sounds.

What I’d really like to say is that I'm sorry for my lack of effort with the blog lately. I'm sure I’ll get back into it once I settle into my job! Retail isn't my first choice of work but at the end of the day it’s a job and the people I work with are really nice. The perks aren't too bad either so that’s a bonus!!

Happy reading everyone and remember to check back soon. I promise I’ll keep at the blogging but I wouldn't expect a lot from me at the minute. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...