Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish, every week there is a different topic in which you answer back to! The feature was created as a way to share their top tens with everyone. Anyone can join in so come along and share your top ten lists with us all!

So it’s been a long time since I participated in a meme. Actually that’s a lie; it’s been a long time since I did anything regarding my blog. I know I'm terrible. But seriously, having a job really takes away my love for blogging. I never feel like doing anything I used to enjoy. I've gone slightly off topic there, sorry guys. I haven’t been reading as much in the last few months so some of these you probably will have seen on my TBR lists before.  Nonetheless I will try to read them this winter!

1. The Fellowship of The Ring by JRR Tolkien
I did start this yesterday but I feel that it’s going to take a while for me to read it. The old English text is one you have to appreciate and read in great detail rather than speeding through like a young adult contemporary!

2. Prodigy by Marie Lu
 This was featured on my last TBR list and I still haven’t gotten round to reading it!

3. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
Another book that I'm currently reading, though I did put it down to start LOTR. Must finish this one or I'll be very disappointed with myself.

4. Slated by Teri Terry
I bought this on my Kindle because it was cheap and now I kind of feel like actually reading it.

5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
This has been sat by the side of my bed for a year now. Will I ever pick it up? I do not know.

6. The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
My friend recommended this one to me so I'd like to give it a go.

7. Angelfall by Susan Ee
Will it live up to the hype surrounding it?

8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Is there any chance that she's related to Valentine? Harhar I make myself laugh.

9. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
I hate to admit it but I'm really enjoying the TV series and I've had the book for quite some time now so maybe I'll pick it up. Or not. We'll see!

10. Dark Lover by JR Ward
I'm needing a bit of a steamy read. And maybe some kick ass vampires will give me that or so I hope.

So that’s my list, along with these I also have an abundance of eArcs I need to get through as my Kindle is jam packed! What’s on your list this winter?

5 comments:

  1. I watched The Carrie Diaries as a last ditch effort for entertainment on Netflix one day...and two days later I was watching season 2 on hulu plus. I want to read LOTR again, I read it once when I was 13-14 (about 10 years ago) and I just pretended like I knew what was going on. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Lover is great and I really need to read Night Circus
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-wnter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I really enjoyed Angelfall! I had bought it before the hype, only read a few reviews on it, but I really really loved it! The second one wasn't as great, but it was still pretty good! Cannot wait for the third one myself! Hope you enjoy all these reads!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Time Travelers Wife. I really should start Legend, I've had it for awhile now. Great list, here's mine
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-19-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really great books here! And my favourite; The Lord of the Rings! Such an amazing book something I'm completely obsessed about! I hope you enjoy it! Angelfall is such a good book and I'm currently reading the sequel, World After and it's really great so far! Great list :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...