Friday, 10 January 2014

Wait for it... I'M BACK!

 Yes, you did just read that title right. After months of hardly any posts I'm back! My contract with Debenhams has ended and I feel so much more relaxed. I'm able to read again without worrying about my next shift or what crazy thing will happen at work the next day. I did enjoy my time on the beauty department but retail really isn't my thing. 

 In the past week I have read two books and yet I struggled to read two books in the four months that I was working there! It feels so good to just snuggle up with a good book and ignore the world for a while. I'm so excited for the new releases coming out this year. I've already pre-ordered all the ones I want and the wait is killing me.

My blog will be turning one in February, where has the time gone? Only, I don’t feel like I should be celebrating it as I've been a bit of a no show recently. So this year I will try to post more often and get involved with events. I’d love to talk to my readers more often too as I don’t think that we talk enough.

 So, with that being said I hope you all had a wonderful new year and let’s look forward to a great year of reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I hope you can fall back into reading well. Can't wait for more blog posts. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...