Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking The Spine. Its a chance to spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on...

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
Expected Publication: April 29th 2014 by Harper Teen

I fell in love with this trilogy when I read Sweet Evil last January. I’m gutted that it’ll be coming to an end very soon but I cannot wait to read this finale. If you like swoon worthy romance, hot British boys and badass angel vs. demons action then this trilogy is the one for you. You will devour it in a matter of hours...

It’s time. 

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books in this series! I have the first book, but I never read it. I have a feeling that I actually wouldn't enjoy this series actually, for some reason D: I hope you read and love this conclusion novel! I hope it won't disappoint :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think that its for everyone, but you should give it a chance as you may end up enjoying it! Fingers crossed that this last instalment won't be a letdown.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this series. Seems like everyone enjoyed it, including you! Hope you enjoy the last book. :)

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a bad review for this series yet so that must say something!

      Delete
  3. Nice! See this series around a lot! Hope you enjoy the conclusion!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will, though, I'm nervous to see how its wrapped up!

      Delete
  4. I haven't started this series yet but it's on my TBR. I hope you get to read this book soon!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've pre-ordered it but it won't be getting to me till the end of May as it isn't available in the UK. The wait will kill me knowing that everyone else has already read it. I'll have to dodge the spoilers!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...