Friday, 11 July 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #16

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using Bloglovin or GFC, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.

Q. If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?

If I were to own a time machine I would travel back to the Victorian era so I could wear fancy gowns. I hope that I’d get invited to a ball while visiting but they may take note of me or a royal could fall madly in love with me, so I’d probably mess the future up. If that plan fell through then I’d also go back in time to 1912 so I can roam the Titanic and see if it was as luxurious in person as it was said to be.

4 comments:

  1. I also love the Victorian era simply because of the fancy gowns! If only you have the same culture with Japan where on festivals or special occasions, people wear traditional clothes. It would be such a sight seeing English people in Victorian era clothes!

    New bloglovin follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are some events in the UK where people go dressed in clothes from different time periods. I'd love to get involved with it but I wouldn't know where to start!

      I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to see the and experience the Titanic as well, that a great idea and even if it's your fall back plan, It's still fun that you thought about it.

    New follower on BlogLovin'. :)

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd definitely be an amazing experience but I think I'd leave before it all went pear shaped. Or maybe our presence aboard would stop the disaster happening and we'd change history! I wonder what would happen instead...

      Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sure to check out your FF too :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...