Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking The Spine. Its a chance to spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on...

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Expected Publication: November 4th 2014 by Simon & Schuster
Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository

I have been waiting semi-patiently for this book for almost two years now. It hasn’t been easy—in fact it’s been painstakingly hard—and I’ve found myself rereading the final scene of Evolution over and over. The release date has been pushed back so many times I was starting to think I’d be dead before I got the chance to read it. However, I’ve tried to stay positive during this wait as I know that Michelle has put everything she’s got into making sure this series gets the finale it deserves and I admire her for that. With only 34 days left until release my excitement is building. I can’t wait to pick this badboy up, get some long awaited answers and hopefully (fingers crossed) some Noah Shaw action too…

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.
She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.
She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.
Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.

5 comments:

  1. SQUEE!!! Sooo cannot wait to read this one either!! It's almost here, it's almost here!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a countdown on my phone and everytime I see it I feel like crying from happiness! And it's even better because every hardcover copy of the first printing will be signed!!! That makes it worth the wait even more :D

      Delete
  2. This has been one long and painful wait! I can't wait much longer! Great pick. ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-294

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I'm super excited for this one as well! Even though I haven't read book 2 yet I'm trying to hold off until closer to Retribution since I heard the cliff hanger was killer heh. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I'm super excited for this one as well! Even though I haven't read book 2 yet I'm trying to hold off until closer to Retribution since I heard the cliff hanger was killer heh. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...